ROOM & RATE
|Room Type: Jungle Cat Deluxe Cottage|
|Meal Plan||Price For 2 Adults||Best Price Gurantee|
|Room with Breakfast| 7100 5100 | Call or Submit Enquiry |
|Room with Breakfast and Dinner| 7300 5300 |Call or Submit Enquiry|
|Room with Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner| 8000 6000 |Call or Submit Enquiry|
Intensify Your Love for Forest by resting at Iris Resort
If you hate missing out on anything on life and want to make the most of your Corbett National Park visit, then book Iris Resort. This Wild Iris Resort and Spa is indeed a refuge that lets you witness the best of the wilderness. You will have a gala time amidst the mango orchards, and maintained gardens, in this resort in Pawalgarh. To offer you the exact feeling of thrill and excitement of staying in the forest, the resort authority has chosen such an amazing location adjacent to the Corbett National Park. It has an exotic decor with various types of fauna and flora enhancing its uniqueness. You can spend some quality time beside the swimming pool, watching the bird collection or relaxing in your room while fantasizing about the forest. This resort is popular among both business as well as leisure travelers because of its luxury and warmth. You can rejuvenate your body and soul with the spa services and can take part in indoor and outdoor games. The spacious and well-ventilated rooms with all the modern requirements are divided into various categories. The resort has housed many attractions to keep the guests hooked. You can enrich your knowledge by studying in the wildlife library or watching slideshows and movies. The restaurant within the resort serves multiple cuisines to pamper its guests thoroughly. Moreover, you can experience on special request cultural shows, live singing and traditional dances like Kumaoni. The resort provides you with all kind of help and information and can also arrange for taxis, cars, or bus and train reservations.
Rooms & Accomodation:
Leopard Duplex Cottage
You can either book these privacy-rich and lavish cottages only or take meal packages with the rooms. You will have to pay something ranging between Rs 5000 and Rs 6400 for two heads.
Jungle Cat Cottage
Offering the same options of the room only and included meals, these cottages are less lavish but still comfortable. Just paying between Rs 4500 and Rs 5700, you will be able to rest and relax here.
Tiger Suite Rooms
If you want to indulge in pampering yourself, then booking the suite to get maximum privacy is the best. And, to make the soothing suite yours, you need to pay Rs 6000 or Rs 7000 without or with food facility.
Thus, to spend some luxurious leisurely hours in nature’s lap while feeling Corbett National Park’s vibes, book the Iris Resort!
Hotel Booking Policies under DT&T:
Following are the policies need to go through carefully before making any booking and payments. One must abide by the rules and regulations given below to have a happy and enjoyable tour with us.
- As per the Government directions, a valid Photo ID must be there with each individual over the age of 18 willing for the lodging. The ID proofs acknowledged are Drivers License, Voters Card, Passport, Ration Card. It is compulsory for visitors to display proper photograph distinguishing proof during check-in. Without a proper ID, the visitor won't be permitted to check in.
- The visitors checking coming for lodging must not be less than 18 years of age.
- Most hotels don't permit unmarried or random couples to check-in. This is at the full circumspection of the lodging the executives. Accommodation can be denied to the visitors acting like a 'couple' if proper proof isn't displayed at the reception during the check-in process. No money would be refunded in the event that the hotel authority denies accommodation under such conditions.
- The standard check-in time is 12:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 10:00 AM. The hotel authority may charge for early check-in or late check-out. If any visitor request for early check-in or late then it must be coordinated and reconfirmed with the hotel specifically. After successful booking, you will be sent an email affirmation with the hotel’s telephone number. You can contact the hotel specifically for early check-in or late check-out.
- The hotel saves the privilege of confirmation for nearby occupants. Visitors living in a similar city may be denied for accommodation.
- No one can blame DTTPL (Daily Tour and Travel Pvt. Ltd.) if any visitor is denied by the hotel authority because of the previously mentioned reasons.
- The consideration of an additional bed with a booking is encouraged with a collapsing bunk or bedding as an additional bed.
- The room tariff incorporates all assessments. The payable amount for the room excludes charges for discretionary administrations and offices, (such as room service, mini bar, snacks or telephone calls). These will be charged during check-out.
- For any updations, the user has to pay relevant cancellation or alteration charges.
- If any booking is modified it will be subjected to the current availability of rooms and booking policy of the Hotel.
- The booking cancellation and alteration charges are standard and any waiver totally depends upon the hotel authority.
- The number of changes conceivable on the bookings will totally depend upon DTTPL’s policies.
- Discount or offers provided by DTTPL will not be applicable on cancellation or alteration of bookings.
- Any e-coupon rebate on the booking will be relinquished in the case of any cancellation or alteration.
Booking Cancellation Policy:
Cancellation and prepayment strategies differ as per room type. If it's not too much trouble check the Fare policy related to your room.
You can prepay online or you can pay at the hotel reception if your chosen room type has this alternative.
Check-in Time at the hotel is 12 PM, and Check-out Time is 10 AM strictly.