ROOM & RATE
|Room Type: Deluxe Room|
|Meal Plan||Price For 2 Adults||Best Price Gurantee|
|Room with Breakfast| 6000 4000 | Call or Submit Enquiry |
|Room with Breakfast and Dinner| 6500 4500 |Call or Submit Enquiry|
Hotel Booking Policies under DT&T:
Following are the policies need to go through carefully before making any booking and payments. One must abide by the rules and regulations given below to have a happy and enjoyable tour with us.
- As per the Government directions, a valid Photo ID must be there with each individual over the age of 18 willing for the lodging. The ID proofs acknowledged are Drivers License, Voters Card, Passport, Ration Card. It is compulsory for visitors to display proper photograph distinguishing proof during check-in. Without a proper ID, the visitor won't be permitted to check in.
- The visitors checking coming for lodging must not be less than 18 years of age.
- Most hotels don't permit unmarried or random couples to check-in. This is at the full circumspection of the lodging the executives. Accommodation can be denied to the visitors acting like a 'couple' if proper proof isn't displayed at the reception during the check-in process. No money would be refunded in the event that the hotel authority denies accommodation under such conditions.
- The standard check-in time is 12:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 10:00 AM. The hotel authority may charge for early check-in or late check-out. If any visitor request for early check-in or late then it must be coordinated and reconfirmed with the hotel specifically. After successful booking, you will be sent an email affirmation with the hotel’s telephone number. You can contact the hotel specifically for early check-in or late check-out.
- The hotel saves the privilege of confirmation for nearby occupants. Visitors living in a similar city may be denied for accommodation.
- No one can blame DTTPL (Daily Tour and Travel Pvt. Ltd.) if any visitor is denied by the hotel authority because of the previously mentioned reasons.
- The consideration of an additional bed with a booking is encouraged with a collapsing bunk or bedding as an additional bed.
- The room tariff incorporates all assessments. The payable amount for the room excludes charges for discretionary administrations and offices, (such as room service, mini bar, snacks or telephone calls). These will be charged during check-out.
- For any updations, the user has to pay relevant cancellation or alteration charges.
- If any booking is modified it will be subjected to the current availability of rooms and booking policy of the Hotel.
- The booking cancellation and alteration charges are standard and any waiver totally depends upon the hotel authority.
- The number of changes conceivable on the bookings will totally depend upon DTTPL’s policies.
- Discount or offers provided by DTTPL will not be applicable on cancellation or alteration of bookings.
- Any e-coupon rebate on the booking will be relinquished in the case of any cancellation or alteration.
Booking Cancellation Policy:
Cancellation and prepayment strategies differ as per room type. If it's not too much trouble check the Fare policy related to your room.
You can prepay online or you can pay at the hotel reception if your chosen room type has this alternative.
Check-in Time at the hotel is 12 PM, and Check-out Time is 10 AM strictly.